Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

First time to everything.....

Hi there, blogger world! I finally gave in and decided to create my own blog. For months, even years, I've been lurking around the bloggosphere.....reading posts from cooking, travel, beauty, fashion, and etc. Throughout this period, I've attempted to start and create my own blog, but for some strange reasons, things always happen, thus hindering me from creating my own blog. Well, I finally joined the bandwagon with my very first post!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to share with all my friends and readers topics ranging from my travel, my passion for cooking, skincare and beauty tips, and anything I can think of to write about.

Of course, any suggestions and ideas, you my wonderful readers have, please don't hesitate to tell for I am new to this experience and I'm open to any suggestions and ideas you may have. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my next post!!!! Mwahhhh =)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! lol. hope you have fun and learn lots of neat new things! xoxo! thanks for finding my blog!

    ReplyDelete